Monday, September 9, 2013

#92 session

The light tube went well.  I am starting to notice more input from the lazy eye coming in... like the lefthand side of the glowing circle is becoming bigger.  The accommodation out-of-sync problem is still there, but it diminishes some as I continue with the session.

Special Tetris went very well.  It has improved so much since the first time I played it.

Columns went well.  It's becoming more of a full picture than ever before.  I'm not getting tired so much as I was initially.  I've figured out that I can load the game by staring at the letters and numbers 'hard'.  But you have to do it carefully because if you stare at it too hard, you'll look at it for too long and you won't give the proper amount of time to the next beat.  I guess the point is that it's easy to give something a quick glance and not fully accommodate for it.  But if you look at it hard and you're aware of the time constraints, you can look at it quickly and fully accommodate for it.

When I do the diagonal sheets and do the columns where the columns come closer to one another with each row, eventually they come really close to one another, and I get a strange sensation.  It almost seems like rivalry.  I'm wondering if that's going to continue to become more prevalent and happen more with columns that are even more distant from one another.

15

No comments:

Post a Comment