Thursday, September 19, 2013

#102 session

Columns... hmm, went alright.  I am beginning to see more stability when I swap from eye to eye and still try and see the same star.  Usually what happens is when I fix with my lazy eye, the corresponding side is lower or higher.  But it's getting better.

Special Tetris, I think, is actually getting less blurry, and more solid.  Playing at high speed is getting easier.

I adjusted Bouncy to make the ball bigger, and to also move around a lot faster.  I think it's much better that way.  I don't see a whole lot of hypertropia when I play, although I am noticing esotropia.  I guess it's a good game to gauge where the misalignment is so that I can make adjustments to exercises to address that particular misalignment.  Saccades went well.  I'm amazed at how far I've come along with saccades.  I can hop almost exactly right to the correct point.

Light tube went pretty well compared to yesterday.  Keeping in mind the things that I said yesterday, I was actually able to keep both images in focus for a while, which was exciting.  When that happens, it gets a lot brighter, and considering that I'm already using the bright yellow/green filters, it feels all that much brighter.

5

No comments:

Post a Comment