Saturday, September 7, 2013

#90 session

The light tube went well.  I'm noticing the input from the lazy eye starting to play a bigger role in the entire scene.  So that's good.  Today I noticed very little difference in the accommodation in each eye.

Special Tetris saw a significant improvement over yesterday.  I don't remember encountering a single misalignment during this session.  Also, keeping the falling pieces in a nice grid-like pattern is getting easier and it was significantly more precise than yesterday.

Columns went well.  I do about two sheets, and then I take a 30 second break, and then I do another two sheets, until the 20 minutes is up.  I'm not that tired right now, but it is a really strenuous workout. The reason it's strenuous is because my lazy eye is comparatively weak.   I will keep it up until it's no longer strenuous.  Then we'll see where I'm at.

17

No comments:

Post a Comment