Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#87 session

There's still some accommodation difference with the light tube, but there's very little of it.  I am probably going to do the full week with the Alpha Delta filters.  I'm sticking with them for now because it feels right.  Even as I read this text, I'm seeing very little accommodation difference between the two double images.

Special Tetris went well.  There was quite a bit of initial cyclodeviation, but it went down quite a bit by the time I went onto my next 45 minutes.  Something new that I noticed is that I'm noticing very little accommodation difference between the falling pieces and the stacking pieces--that is, they're both coming in quite clearly.  Usually the falling pieces are clear and the stacked pieces are somewhat blurry.  The whole scene is becoming more solid.  All positive indicators.

20

No comments:

Post a Comment