Friday, September 6, 2013

#89 session

Midweek, I switched to the Mu Upsilon filters, which I'm now using.   I can't particularly think of anything interesting to say.  There is still some accommodation difference between the two eyes.

I did Special Tetris for 45 minutes this morning.  I've switched up the routine a bit.  Special Tetris went well.  One of the weaker areas I have is the falling pieces when they're near the top.  It's harder to get them aligned up there, but today, it was quite a bit easier.

My eyes are pretty exhausted as we speak because of a new exercise that I started doing.  It's an exercise that Heather told me about which she calls Columns.  You can find a description of it from me at this posting.  She recommended that I do it for five minutes because I'll likely get exhausted from it.  It did it for 20 minutes with some breaks in between.  It is an exhausting workout, but it seems to be pretty effective.  When Heather gained stereopsis she was doing only light tube and Columns.

I think my new regimen is going to be for me to do twice a day:

  • 20 minutes of light tube
  • 45 minutes of Special Tetris
  • 20 minutes of Columns
  • 10 minutes of saccades/bouncy
18

No comments:

Post a Comment