Monday, September 23, 2013

#105 session

I just started my new job so I won't have as much time to do VT.  I'm still planning on doing something around an hour or so per day.  I'm going to take a break from Special Tetris right now and focus on Columns and light tube.

Columns went well.  I'm noticing that it's beginning to appear differently, and more whole.  I've still been doing a lot of work on the peripheral vision in the center of the start sheet.  It's looking pretty good.

I've been making progress with the light tube lately.  I have more control over the accommodation difference problem now.  I just can't wait to get to the Alpha Delta filters on Wednesday.  Then I can focus on Columns while doing light tube filters on the Alpha Delta filters.  That's what Heather Essex Thomas was doing when she gained stereopsis.

As far as subjective experience is concerned, I've been making strides.  I still see quite a bit of hypertropia in my lazy eye at times.  But at other times, it's almost invisible.  So I shouldn't be too concerned when I see it at times.  After all, some people who have real stereopsis report that sometimes their eyes will do weird things if they're tired or stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment