Thursday, September 5, 2013

#88 session

One of the things that I've been noticing when I do the light tube that I haven't yet mentioned is that when I first look into it, the lazy-eye image is pretty blurry initially.  Then after a few minutes of warm-up, I'm able to get it clear, and lately, the other image pretty clear--although not completely.  I slept like shit last night, so exercises weren't as good as they should have been.  After about five minutes of doing the Alpha Delta filters, it occurred to me that I should move on to Mu Upsilon.  So I did the rest of the 20 minutes with those dark greenish blue Mu Upsilon filters.  There was some noticeable accommodation difference between those two images.

Special Tetris went noticeably well today, as compared to yesterday.  There was some perceived cyclodeviation, but it was nowhere near where it was yesterday.  I've only had a few misaligned falling pieces in the whole 1.5 hours that I did it, which is unprecedented.  I'm also not nearly as exhausted from doing it as I normally am.  There was very little lazy-eye driftage as compared to other days.  I also got the highest score that I have yet got.  I attribute this to the fact that there's less correction that I have to do these days, and I have so much practice doing correction that there's less effort involved in doing it.

.... and that's all I got for now.

19

No comments:

Post a Comment