Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Still making fast progress

 Things seemed to slow down, just slightly.  Once I made that change in how I do Columns, things jerked forward very suddenly.  Things calmed down a bit, but I'm still making fast progress.  This appears to be a longer ramp than I expected.  There is quite a lot more work to do, but the workouts I'm doing are still challenging, which is important.  If the workouts aren't challenging, that means you're not moving forward.  So that's one way I know I'm still making rapid progress.  The other way I know I'm making rapid progress is that I'm seeing huge changes in VR.  It feels like stereopsis could come in at any moment, but I know from the objective markers, I'm not there quite yet.  I think that may be another two to three weeks.  Just taking it one day at a time.  It'll be super interesting to see where I am on Saturday/Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment