Tuesday, December 12, 2023

On the right path

 Yeah, I'm definitely doing the exercise correctly now.  I'm more convinced than ever that I really needed the cold exposure and ketogenic diet in order to give the visual system the stamina it needs for the exercises to be effective.  

I was playing PavlovVR yesterday, and wow, does it look different.  Quite a bit more depth.  Yesterday I did Columns for around two hours, interpersed with breaks.  It really does take a lot out of me doing this much vision therapy.  I've even adjusted the way I do the exercises again.  I'll keep my left eye fixed on the letter, and then kind of slowly shift over to the right side.  Shift--as opposed to switch.  I can kind of slide over, and by doing this, I feel like I'm stretching the system, allowing for both sides to be in focus more and more with each pass.  This is me effectively 'tuning' the visual system.  As mentioned before, I may not need refractive correction, but I'm going to get it anyway.  I'll probably end up not using it.  It can't hurt to have the contacts there.  I have my optometrist appointment on the 14th.  I took my keto break on Saturday (ate a bunch of carbs), and went back into it on Sunday.  I felt my body switch to ketosis last night.  Should be a very productive week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment