Sunday, December 10, 2023

I think I got it (holy shit)

 To be clear, I don't yet have fusion/stereopsis, but I think I'm going to have it very soon.  I think I figured out Columns.  I actually think the improvement that I already mentioned today was related to the session of Columns I had done the previous day.  I had done it slightly differently than normal.  Here's what it was.  

Basically I was doing Columns much slower and more deliberately.  I was focused on seeing the entire paper with the whole of my vision.  So when I was shifting from column to column, when looking at the letter with my left eye (say), I would simultaneously be looking at the corresponding letter on the other side, and sort of notice the entire sheet at the same time.  It's a bit more difficult than normal shifting around, but it helps keep both sides in focus simultaneously (that's always been my problem).  As I do this, I notice that I can see both sides at the same time, and this is how it would be with normal vision.  So I just have to keep working that muscle, so that the entire sheet is solid.  If I keep doing this, it will become totally solid, and when it is solid, this will mean that I have fusion. 

Holy shit.  This is my Aha!  I fuckin' have this in the bag.  Holy shit.  I can't believe it.  Holy shit.  Holy fucking shit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment