Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#67 session

Yesterday's sessions were brutal as all hell.  Correcting for hypertropia was almost as stressful as my first session, both in the afternoon as well as in the evening.

Even today's session was very stressful.  I take this as a positive indicator.  Initially the accommodation difference was significant, and correcting for the hypertropia was very intense.  In fact, a lot of effort went into accommodating both eyes equally as well as correcting for hypertropia simultaneously.  It was a great workout.

Near the end of the workout, I could tell that accommodation wasn't in perfect sync, but that there wasn't a whole lot else that could be done for that particular session.

Saccades went splendidly--they were probably the best yet.  I can't wait to see how things are by next Sunday.

I am periodically getting flashes of awareness of what stereopsis is like... I'm getting them more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment