Thursday, August 1, 2013

#54 session

This session appeared the same as that of the previous day.  I should mention that because I'm currently in the process of getting employment, I've bumped up my sessions to three times a day.  I've been doing light tube three times per day and saccades twice a day.  This is because I currently have more time, and my excitement is building, and I feel like I am in a place that I haven't been at yet and I just want to see this through.

When I fudge, I pull the images closer to one another.  After a while, they get close, but it seems hard to get them both sharp.  Then I give it a break and look at the images softly for a while.  Then I try again, and then I'm able to get the images sharp, but they remain far away again.  Then I fudge again.  This resting period can be around 20 seconds.

Saccades went well.  There's nothing to complain about.

Also, I just looked at myself in the mirror.  My eyes look pretty damn awesome at the time of this writing.  The vertical misalignment is almost completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment