Thursday, August 8, 2013

#61 session

This session seems to have gone great.  Like I mentioned in the previous area, I said that I had started to change and experiment with different variations of the fudging technique.  I've been synchronizing my accommodation by making the lazy eye esotropic as well as exotropic and then slowly pulling the images together while maintaining accommodation in both eyes.

Another thing I've been doing is simply been trying to lay both images on top of one another and trying to get both images accommodated in that way--just by being aware of each eye and trying to fix them.  This seems to actually work.  Before, I couldn't get the accommodation for each eye any anywhere near where they should be when both images are laying on top of one another.  This means that whatever the hell I'm doing--it seems to be working.  The difference in accommodation in each eye is diminishing.  It's not yet Sunday (today is Thursday), but I can say with certainty that it has been a productive week already.

Saccades went very well.  It wasn't noticeably better than yesterday.  But vision in general is improving.  I am noticing that more information is coming in and getting intercepted by the brain, almost on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment