Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#66 session

Pretty good, pretty good.

What seems to be happening is a little bit of a rubber band effect.  I can get the accommodation very close to being in perfect sync by the end of the session.  But then the next time I do the exercise, I sort have to start from scratch again, and it's not like I'm resuming from exactly where I left off.  But the memory is still there, and I can much more easily get to the point that I was previously at.  So progress is definitely occurring at an extreme rate--it's just a little elastic.  I did something like 25 minutes this morning, and both of the images were almost perfectly clear while laying on top of one another by the end of the session.  I'll probably notice significant changes in my vision today.  I just wonder when I'll have the ability to see hidden autostereograms.  I imagine that will come when my lazy eye has locking ability, which, I suppose, would by definition make it not lazy.

I didn't sleep great last night, so saccades could have been better.  Regardless they were pretty good.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that yesterday I had some of the most brutal sessions that I recall ever having.  My lazy eye is really turning on, and thus, the hypertropia was extremely noticeable to my brain and so there was a lost of resistance.  That was both in the afternoon and at night.  It was awesome.  I expect to see significant cosmetic changes this week--most likely not stereopsis, but certainly changes in comesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment