Sunday, August 11, 2013

#64 session

It appears that progress has kicked into high gear.  I drank a bit last night--something like seven or eight beers over a period of seven hours... so not too bad.  But I was moderately toasted so that I can feel some of the effects right now.  Not bad at all though.  But I barely ever drink so my tolerance is low.  If I drink at all, it's maybe four beers on a Sunday and that will be it.

It was a few sessions ago that I said that I had noticed changes overnight.  Well, that happened again.  I notice a substantial difference in my vision from yesterday to now.  I don't know how to quantify it, but things are quite a bit more depthy.  The accommodation difference for each eye when I did the light tube was significantly lower than yesterday.  Today I really just kicked that exercise's ass.  I feel like I really know what I am doing right now and the things I'm doing right now are having a direct and powerful impact on my vision.  I can't wait until accommodation is properly synced up.  It seems very probable to me from where I stand that it is the last thing that needs doing... and honestly--I can't imagine that it will be much longer until that happens, given the way things are going.  I very possibly may have stereoscopic vision this week.  It probably won't be that soon.  But maybe.

Saccades were by far the best they'd ever been.  Saccading to the bottom right was pretty effortless.  It's as if the lazy eye formally decided to join the team today.  Accuracy is not yet perfect, but movement is pretty effortless, and thus, a little clunky.  The lazy eye needs a little restraint and discipline, but I expect that to come during this week.

Oh yeah, I didn't mention that today I finished my second go-around with the light tube.  I started over again with the dark red Alpha Omega filters.  I love those filters.  It's pleasurable looking into it.  It gives you that warm, cozy feeling almost like a sitting in a plush chair while in an opiate haze.

No comments:

Post a Comment