Sunday, July 28, 2013

#49 session

Today was interesting.  I started my day early, did the light tube exercises, and made my way down to Austin, TX, where I will now be residing.  The light tube exercises were nothing notable, although I think I underperformed since I was tired.   As I drove for 12 hours, I noticed significant changes in my vision.  The power is increasing.  I still have a ways to go, but it's exciting.

I got to the new place, unpacked most of my stuff, and ate, worked out a bit, and showered, and then did more light tube exercises.  Looking into the light tube and doing the fudging, the distance between the images at which I was able to keep both images clear hadnt noticeably changed since yesterday--of course, that would be a ridiculous expectation.  However, when I looked about the place, things definitely appear differently.  This new incorporation to my exercises is definitely accelerating change.  Just how much it's accelerating change is something that we'll have to see over the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment