Monday, July 15, 2013

#38 session

The exercises weren't particularly different today.  I have been focusing a lot on accommodation, which is a big shift.  I don't have to spend so much energy on fixing hypertropia.  I know that I am still  compensating for hypertropia, but it's a lot less, and that means there's more energy for other things.  So it's sort of like a sliding scale.  It's a beautiful thing, because the light tube sort of allows you to fix multiple things while doing the same activity roughly.  You're always looking at filtered light, but what you do with your mind determines what happens.

What was different today is my vision.  It like... I can tell that things look differently.  I can't quantify it, but I can tell that I am seeing more.  Anyway.  Nothing else interesting to say.  I am off to do more exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment