Sunday, July 7, 2013

#30 session

I finally swapped to the dark green Mu Epsilon filters, and I have to say that it's a relief.  Staring into those magenta filters day after day really messes with you.

It was the easiest session I'd yet had.  The hypertropia was almost imperceptible, and the correction was very easy.  Also, the deep, dark green was soothing.  The time seemed to go by much more quickly.

The saccades went very well.  Leaping to the extremes was effortless.  Whether it's to do with the everyday vagaries of performance or if it has to do with the new filters is something that I would like to know.  I do seem to recall reading that different filters can be used depending on whether one has exo or esotropia.  Maybe the dark green filters are good for fixing esotropia, and thus, allowing my eyes to diverge more so that the lazy eye can more easily reach the extremes.

No comments:

Post a Comment