Tuesday, July 9, 2013

#32 session

Holy crap these Mu Epsilon filters make a big difference.  Two weeks for the magenta filters is definitely way overkill.  They were screwing up my sleep really bad, and I think that's why my saccades were starting to get worse.

Now working with these filters, I find that I sleep really, really well instead of very poorly.  I'm pretty sure this has had an impact on my exercises.  Perhaps it's the fact that I'm better rested, or because the new filters prime innervation with the parasympathetic nervous system, or both.

There was some fighting against the hypertropia for about the first ten minutes, but it quelled down a bit after that.  The saccades were fast and easy.  They're not yet 100% accurate.  I think that will only happen once my lazy eye's ability is on par with the normal eye.  That may be another month or two.

I'm definitely farther along than I ever have been.  The suppression is now much less than ever before, but that's bringing to light just how strong the suppression was, and it's possible that I still have a ways to go.  Again, it's hard to know that one is suppressing because the brain is so proficient at filling in gaps.  But as the lazy eye's ability continually creeps up on the ability of the normal eye, it becomes more and more obvious how unequal they are.  I'm getting a better and better idea of what it's going to be like when they are finally on par with one another.  It's pretty awesome.  Also, sleeping is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment