Monday, July 1, 2013

#24 session

Wow.  It's still getting better.  The light tube was actually more strenuous today than yesterday, but that could be because I slept crappily.  The hypertropia was being corrected for.  But it the lazy eye image is continually getting brighter, and more noticeable.  I can notice how the edges of the circle for the left eye are softer than the edges of the circle for the normal eye.  I just wonder how it's going to eventually look.  But I'm not going to worry about it.  For now, I'm making fast progress.

The saccades were frighteningly fast.  Initially they were so fast that weren't accurate.  It was around the seven minute mark that I was able to make them land properly.  At that point, they were, again, the best they'd ever been.  Progress is happening rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment