Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Still making fast progress

 Haven't made any changes to the regimen yet.  It feels like I'm still making fast progress.  There is still some difference in the power of the image on the right side when I do Columns.  I'm still noticing fast progress with the double vision images coming together, and improvement when do VR.  There's still a significant amount of work that has to be done.  I do notice my eyes look better every day when I look at myself in the mirror.  

I did make another printout of Columns.  You can see in the previous entry I've worn out my sheet.  I fired up Google Docs and created another one which has a slightly different font, and has four sets of columns instead of three, so that my eyes have more work to go in on the inner column.  The nice thing about the new font is that there is more detail to look at with the tails of the letters and numbers.  It's more stimulating, particularly on the right-hand side when I look at it.  When I slide over from left to right--at least initially--I notice it takes a number of seconds of staring to get the letter or number big and bold--while keeping the left hand side big and bold.  This is where the stretching and workout occurs.  After around 30 minutes or so, both sides are nearly equivalent.  There is still some 'floatiness' between the two sides, which is a result of not yet having fusion--but I feel like the floatiness is slowly going away.  Eventually it will be solid, which will indicate fusion.  I'm happy with progress.  Excited to think about where I will be in another two weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment