Monday, January 22, 2024

Still fast progress, a bit Zeno's paradox, but progress is undeniable

 Today has been a great day.  Noticing quite a lot of improvement.  

I have quite the stack going on at the moment.  I'm doing:

  • Cold exposure
  • Ketogenic diet
  • 20-minute session of red light therapy
  • A piece of Nicorette while doing Columns exercise
  • VR
It's hard to know what's making the biggest difference.  I think they all help.  The red light therapy has been the most recent addition.  I think it may be helping with energy.  

It is a bit annoying how much work this is... but I have made a huge amount of progress in the past month.  And the progress that I'm seeing now is still happening on a daily basis.  The VR is great, because it gives me subjective feedback.  I know that my vision is improving on a daily basis, and I think the VR helps to lock in the gains.  But I still notice the improvement when I drive my car and notice the lines in the road.  

What else... Columns is still challenging.  I'm still getting quite a lot out of it.  Keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment