Friday, February 23, 2024

Still moving fast

 Yeah, wow.  Man.  My vision looks better than ever especially today.  I finished my cold exposure fast (I'm now doing cold exposure again).  And yeah, it does seem that cold exposure has had a greater impact on my vision and vision training than any single thing.  It's such valuable knowledge to have.  It is an incredibly powerful technique, which I'm sure more and more people will discover over time.  Its utility to learning new skills will be increasingly invalidated I feel.  

I feel like I struck gold.  In particular, I think there are synergistic effects of cold exposure and red light therapy.  It's very powerful stuff.  I'm still making tweaks.  It does seem that a regular dose of three minutes of cold exposure at 33* F every day combined with red light therapy will interfere with sleep.  If I take a few days off of cold exposure, I'll sleep fine again.  So I'm tweaking the dials a bit so I can have it both ways: get the benefits of cold exposure while still being able to sleep normally.  

Some of the dials I'm tweaking are

  • Doing cold exposure earlier in the morning.
  • Doing less cold exposure (two minutes instead of three).
  • Alternating days with cold exposure (one day on, one day off).

No comments:

Post a Comment