Friday, February 9, 2024

Making very fast progress again (Columns + Game-Blyopia + Nicotine gum)

 Yeah, I kinda petered out a bit with the previous regimen of Columns.  Then I added in Game-Blyopia, and holy crap that really sped things up again.  I'm seeing massively improved objective as well as subjective markers of improvement.  

As mentioned in previous entries, I think the special new way of doing Columns helped because it forced me to strengthen my weak eye.  But then when I realized that's the way it worked, I researched some other ways of increasing the strength of the weak eye and found a very good and useful way of doing it which targets the mechanism of action more precisely and powerfully: Game-Blyopia--or anti-suppression exercises with red/green filter glasses.  And then I hit the exercises really hard.  

Game-Blyopia consists of many different games.  I found one game that forces the use of both eyes very well.  I can only play the game if both eyes are being used simultaneously.  It is a bit challenging, but man does it work very well.  Let's see how this goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment