Sunday, July 23, 2023

This is definitely happening, and it will be happening soon

 I was out watching Oppenheimer today with a buddy, and there was a technical problem with the projector.  I walked out to use the bathroom and get a refill before returning to the theater.  When I was out, I got in line, and looked around the foyer, at all the people, colors, odd movie theater carpeting, looking around and kind of had an 'oh shit' moment, like I realized things had gotten real, and this thing I had been working on for the past 13 years may soon come to an end.  My eyes almost in sync.  It is a different sensation.  I can feel how it is different now.  I am using both eyes.  It was an emotional and private moment.  There's no way anyone could ever know what is happening to me, nor does it matter.  It's all mine.  I am very close.  I credit the cold plunges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment