Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I think the cold plunges accelerated progress

 I can't be sure, but I think they have.  My vision as improved a lot since I began doing them.  Not just vision, but overall cognition.  I swear... if they could put that stuff in a pill, someone would make a lot of money.  Just interesting, because the effects last all day, even though the plunges are only three minutes of suck.  And they're not even that bad anymore.  It's crazy how fast the body adapts.  The first few days were absolutely brutal.  Now, it's still a bit of a shock, but I kinda don't mind it anymore.  There's still a bit of 'oh shit' and hyperventilating.  It's quite invigorating, and it lasts only three minutes.  I kinda get the feeling that this is going to be a trend.  As crazy as it seems, I think we're going to be seeing a lot more people doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment