Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Pretty significant step change

 Yeah, my vision saw a lot of improvement over the previous day.  I'm about to do some VR to see how much it's changed.  There are a few changes I've recently noticed.  One is that it feels like I can control the right (weak) eye at the same time as the other.  The other is when I look at the lines on the road when I'm driving.   The double images are closer to one another.  Reduced diplopia.  

Progress is fast.  I just underestimated how much work there is to do.  As long as progress is fast (and it seems to be), I'm happy.

It does feel different, I should say.   Like... that's one of the things I've noticed when doing all this crap.  You work, work, work, and then you take a break and you take notice about how things have changed.  You realize that you have a choice as to what to do and where you want to go.  I think it's these moments, where you progress to a certain point, and then if you pay attention, you notice that you have a decision to make--you have to decide--those are the moments where it all happens.  But you have to pay attention so you can realize that you are being offered a choice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment