Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I am damn close *crosses fingers*

 I've made some recent adjustments to my routine.  I am not prepared to talk publicly about everything I'm doing.  But here are the other things I've been doing.  

I'd been doing a lot of stuff with focusing on the brain, and strengthening the weak right eye.  I made good progress for a long while, but then it kind of stalled.  I realized then that I had to tend to the farsightedness on the right eye.  I have a bunch of 1x magnification reading glasses.  I popped the lens out of the left side, so the right eye would have bigger input for the Columns exercise.  That made a big difference.  

Then when I was done doing Columns, I would put on my red/green filter glasses and play 2048 and Snake games on Game-Blyopia.  I noticed a big improvement on the results.  

One thing that's really weird is that it feels like using the magnification on the right eye seems to have made the right eye stronger very quickly--like--its ability to focus on close-up objects.  

However, now because of the +1 lens on the right eye, the size of close-up objects isn't quite the same, so I bought some +.5 reading glasses.  Then I popped out the lens on the left side, and now the close-up objects are about the same size.  

So... now I've been using this kit, and wow, I think the brain likes it.  It feels like I'm damn close--like I may be days away from fusion.   The question is this: do I use +.5 magnification or +1 magnification?  I think +.5 may be the way to go, but the +1 may have increased the strength of the eye quicker because it resulted in a bigger impression on the retina.  But I think equivalency between the size of the images is what the brain really wants to see, so I'm going to stick with that for a while.  

I've been playing Snake a lot lately.  The cyan/green food... I've been focusing on it, really softening the gaze.  It feels like I'm on the right track.  I'm pretty damn excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment