Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Yeah, this is different

 I'm excited.  It does seem like I can kind of control both eyes now, and use them both at will simultaneously.   This new ability seems to have happened at the same time that the weak eye was strengthened.  It feels like now I'm in a self-reinforcing situation where progress is happening semi-automatically.  It does feel good when I use the right eye.  The channel is opening.  Things are getting bigger and stronger with that eye.  It feels like I don't have that much more time to go.  I should maybe achieve my goals in a few months or less, going by objective markers.  Just a few more weeks and check back.

 I am sure that the cold plunges, red light therapy, clean diet, and nicotine are helping.  Those things really are a killer combination, though you do have to be mindful of the stress that they put on the body.  

No comments:

Post a Comment