Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Lot of progress/jerkiness/relief

Today has been another mammoth step change in my vision.  I still have more weeks ahead of me, but I'm relieved that I no longer believe I have to make any changes to my regimen until the day my new vision arrives.  I don't have to make any changes like get contact lenses.  

To date, this has to be the biggest change I've so far seen.  In a sense, my vision is a bit more unstable than it was in the days preceding, because my visual system suddenly has a lower tolerance for visual conflict.  That's a good thing.  But it also means that I've been doing a lot of constant adjusting/tugging at my eyes when they get out of line.  I know I'm still suppressing, but it's a complex thing.  It's pretty damn amazing.  I'm exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment