Saturday, July 6, 2024

Rolling seems to be working

 I'm getting antsy again--it's now July.  I wanted to be done with this.  But I am making progress.  

The way I'm doing Columns now is that I slowly shift from one eye to another.  There is always a moment of 'switching' from one eye to another, but it's becoming less and less.  And I just pay closer and closer attention to the moment of 'switching' and hopefully squash it down so that there is no switching.  Both channels are just on.  And I'm also kind of focused on noticing the whole sheet across both eyes--you know, using them as a whole.  I mean, yeah.  That has to be the way forward.  Keep going.

Oh yeah, Optics Trainer VR is delayed due to needing more time for testing with their clients.  Well, it's cool to know that it's a legitimate business, and it seems likely that real engineering went into the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment