Sunday, July 21, 2024

I can barely stand this

 I don't know what to say.  I want this to be done.  But man I noticed huge improvement yesterday as well as today.   It's super annoying and irritating.  Zeno's Paradox on steroids.  I've said it before, but fuck Zeno.  Well, actually I never said that until now, and I do not recant.  It's the feeling.  I can't describe it, but I suspect binocular vision feels great, and what I've had all my life sucks by comparison.  Cause new feeling is great, and it's only getting bigger and greater.  

It's the sliding.  I'm sure it has to do with the way that I'm doing Columns.  So I think I basically have the refraction and lenses necessary to eventually fuse.  What I'm doing is not ideal (using cheap reading glass lenses I bought on Amazon), but I think it's sufficient, and I think I'm going to fuse.  What would be ideal is if I had a competent vision doctor prescribe me with contact lenses to allow me to get refraction as equal across the eyes as possible.  That is not the current situation I'm in.  I think the refraction is sufficiently similar across the eyes in order for my current regimen to ultimately allow me to fuse and enjoy binocular vision.  After all, my posture is overall quite good, these days I'd say.  If I use good posture generally and pair that with high dose vision therapy combined with all the other stuff I do for neuroplasticity, I should cross the line not too long from now.  I'm so goddamn close.

I think it's the sliding in combination with anti-suppression, in combination with the right lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment