Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Seeing massive improvement today

This is very exciting.  The best part of this is that these changes that I'm now experiencing on a near-daily basis are lasting permanent changes.  It's not as though I've taken a drug that will wear off as time goes on.  Things are going to keep improving until the day finally arrives.

It's almost disorienting a bit as the double images approach parity, as though I don't know which one to use.  But it is quite interesting and stimulating and noticeable when I'm navigating an area where there are a bunch of 3d objects and I can notice how they appear, and see them from different angles simultaneously along with parallax cues.  I do feel quite a bit of gratitude that I get to have this experience--as well as the fact that it's not happening too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment