Thursday, March 3, 2022

Wow, it feels like fusion is imminent

In terms of the quality of my vision from yesterday to today, I've seen quite a large leap.  

It's just... in previous entries I've talked about doing what 'feels good'.  Well, I've been noticing that I'm able to do that a lot.  I just picked up some food while driving, and my vision felt really good.  It's this 'feeling good' doing something that I'm not quite accustomed to, but which I'm getting more and more accustomed to as I wear the groove.  And the double images were much closer together (by quite a bit) than ever before.  Those two things together: that feel-good vision, and double images that are so much closer than ever before... has me excited and anxious.  The 'feel-good' is a good guide, I find.  Certainly applies to more than vision therapy.  

Fusion feels imminent.  What's going to happen when it does?  Is 3d going to 'pop-in' as I hope it does?  We're going to find out.  

Oh yeah, the double images are gaining parity.  That's what I really care about: not, per se, having super vision on both eyes, but to have both eyes be equal.  Left eye is a bit better (seems larger, and clearer) still... but... who knows.  We'll see how important that is in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment