Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Had another massive quantum leap today. Things are getting real now.

 This train ain't stopping.  

Today has probably been the biggest leap in vision quality I've seen, ever--especially if you're talking about changes seen/noticed within a single day.  Truly massive.  

It's hard to describe.  It's just better.  Noticing more and more, larger field of vision, the feeling of using and directing both eyes.  Things are brighter.  It's also the way it feels now--using both eyes.  It's a combination of all of these things. 

Could possibly coincide with a few changes I've made. I've gotten stricter with my ketogenic diet.  Basically, I have one carb-laden meal a week in order to avoid keto toxicity.  Also, I do about 60 miles of cycling over the weekend--30 miles each day.  That is a way of depleting glycogen, and getting the body ready to burn fat.  I've talked in previous entries about how keto helps with vision therapy.  Basically, keto is great for brain performance.  Vision is all about the brain.  I've found keto helps vision, as well as mental activities, as well as mood.  

Another big change in lifestyle--and this may be huge--I'm now getting up and going to sleep at the same time every day, regardless of whether it's the weekend.  I've realized, and it's hard to deny it now, that sleep is extremely important, and that I've been fucking myself over whenever I sleep in on the weekends.  It basically screws up my sleeping for the entire week.  So if I want to stay up late, fine, but I still get up early.  I just sleep less.  Doing this has made a massive difference.  So far, so good.  It's already made a massive improvement in the quality of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment