Tuesday, November 23, 2021

It seems I'm now noticing weekly qualitative improvements in vision

 Still no idea of when it's coming, but it does seem like things are accelerating.  I am noticing more stereo in VR.  I am also noticing quite a bit of improvement and, indeed, some stereo cues in real life.  These changes seem to be happening on a weekly basis now.  I know what I'm doing now, and this, no doubt, seems to have accelerated progress a lot.   The keto diet thing too... on days when I'm in strong ketosis, yeah.  Things really pop out--not as in stereo yet--but as in things are bigger, brighter, and clearer.  There are times when things get so bright that it's overwhelming.  It almost feels as though someone is turning up the power on the dimmer in the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment