Monday, November 1, 2021

I saw a quantum leap in vision quality over the weeknd

 Pretty substantial changes, particularly on the periphery.  Also, beginning to notice more depth with upclose objects.  The VR experience is getting more intense as well.  VR is becoming great practice, and I really know how to adjust things in realtime.  There is quite a bit work remaining, but I know exactly what I'm doing now, and I feel like the last legs of this journey are going to go very fast.  There are some things that I did over the weekend that I can't talk about yet, but which I may eventually reveal, but which I think may be valuable in stereopsis recovery.  It's an extremely exciting time. I'm getting so close.  I'm surprised to experience so much improvement in vision before actually achieving my goals.  It is a bit frightening to think about how intense my vision may eventually become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment