Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#18 session

Today's and last night's exercises were strenuous.  They were difficult.  But my hypertropia is a persistent little fucker.  I was having my picture taken for my license since I'm new to the Missouri area, and they had to do it twice because I was tilting my head too much.

I said before that I hadn't yet experienced mood swings, but that may be changing.  In the past few days I've been increasingly having the symptoms of roid rage, but without the roids.  I've been getting abnormally pissed off at people taking slow right turns.  Granted, some of these drivers really are retarded.  Today a numbskull tried to get into the elevator before I could get out.  I just ignored it and pushed past him.  I don't care.  Overweight Asian woman at the counter who can't get out of her own way.  I guess it doesn't matter that she was Asian.  Freakin' in the way people.  They're the worst.

Could it be me?  Could staring at a bright red light for 40 minutes a day do this?  I did notice the change in mood once I changed the filters from light green to magenta.  Maybe it's because I spent two hours at the DMV.  Or it could be because I'm up to my eyeballs in cum.  Or it could be a combination of all these things.

Anyway, the exercises were productive, I think.  Even though I'm getting a lot done, I'm beginning to think it might be a while longer until I have reached my goals.  It may be another three weeks, four weeks.  Still that's nothing, considering how long I've been doing this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment