Monday, March 4, 2024

The weak eye is getting stronger

 Just had a good session of Pavlov VR.  It's looking bigger, especially when I pop open the gun menu.  It's like I'm enveloped by the menu.  Big changes are coming.  Game-Blyopia is definitely working.  I'm going to ride this wave.  It's still challenging.  I'm still doing keto and all the stuff I do.  I've also been riding my bike around 20 miles, which takes around an hour (hardcore intense cardio), which should also help.  

Also... text is getting bigger, and clearer with that eye.  I am mindful to use that eye when I go about my normal daily activities.  It's so stupid how much stuff I had to figure out on my own.  Everything before this new regimen has been bullshit.

Vision therapy is 90% technique, 7% persistence, 3% hard work.  C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment