Friday, June 30, 2023

Big perceived changes today

 Not so much in qualia but eyes seem straighter.  Changing my gaze from one object to another, I notice both eyes kind of automatically land close to where they should.  It feels awesome looking around.  

I'm going to stop talking about when this is going to happen, and just live my life and each moment.  I am really enjoying myself, and this journey at the moment.  Man, it feels good.  I feel like when I have that feeling, it's me moving in the right direction.  I've had a lot of those moments during the week.  And I suppose that's why I've had such a rewarding day: it's the payoff of having so many of those little 'feel-good' moments when noticing I'm using my eyes correctly, moving in the right direction, and stretching my capabilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment