Tuesday, January 10, 2023

BIG changes are coming

 I had a CRAZY experience last night while watching TV.

Well... I finally know what it's like to use both eyes at the same time.  I was sitting there on my couch, relaxed *ahem*.  Paying attention through both eyes.  It was a bit weird and awkward, and it suddenly made me think of driver's education and driving for the first time in a parking lot.  The pedals felt stiff and jerky.  Every movement, action, and maneuver I made was conscious decision.  But then I remembered that this is how it works.  That's how it starts.  After a day or so, you've demoted those functions to the unconscious, and no longer have to think about driving.

I just sat there, for maybe ... 45 minutes, not even really watching TV, but playing with my eyes, noticing how good it felt, consciously adjusting accommodation for each eye in real time, not stressing, but just calm focus.  It felt incredibly good.  It's the weirdest thing to explain. 

Then I thought about Heather and her description of her 'Columns' exercise she gave me about 10 years ago.  She said this was her breakthrough after doing a few days of Syntonics (hence the name of this blog).  She mentioned that when she was flitting from one eye to another with the barrier cardboard in between it 'felt good'.  I'm pretty sure we were experiencing the same sensation.  Wild shit.  Big changes are coming.  Crikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment