Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Noticing changes yesterday and today

Yeah.  Vision is definitely improving.  I noticed it in particular yesterday as I was walking by a plant.  I wanted to stop and look at it as I moved slightly back and forth, so I could add in some parallax to the experience.  But there were other people around and I didn't want to draw attention.  I'm unusual enough as it is.  Things were looking big and bright.  I was noticing space between.  Before you get excited--no, it's not stereopsis--yet.  It is the experience of decreased suppression.

I should mention that I added another routine into the mix.  As of now it's

  • Four minutes of acrylic target accommodation exercise
  • 12 minutes of fixation cards changing between seven and four diopter prisms
  • Two to three minutes of Columns exercise  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K49r34wN91g&t=14s
  • Eight minutes of modified Brock String
Not sure, but it seems like that Columns exercise is helping.  It definitely seems as though performance improves a lot toward the end of the fixation cards exercise.  I have to mess with things a bit in order to get accommodation equal across the eyes with the fixation cards.  It seems easier with the seven diopter prism.  But then it gets really easy, and then I go back to the four.  And then by the end of the exercise, I'm performing pretty well.  It could have been difficult because I didn't sleep well last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment