Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Chugging away at Optics Trainer

 I gotta say I'm excited.  This stuff works well, and I'm noticing the effects when I go about my day.  My regimen hasn't changed since the last entry.  It's 30 minutes of Ice Pick in MFBF (monocular fixations in binocular fields) mode, a round of Bomb Boxing, and then the normal Daily Workout.  Altogether it's about an hour per day.  I've also taken out the of Brock String and have been doing a bit of that--not so much as a workout (I think Optics Trainer is way more effective than Brock String--at least for me), but as a way of gauging progress.  I am basically getting the 'X' in Brock String, but I do notice the bead is bigger and stronger on the left side (strong eye).  I think that's what's preventing fusion.  It appears I still have a bit of amblyopia remaining.  Fortunately Pick Axe game in MFBF mode is super effective for that.  I am taking it one day at a time.  But I think all my other problems are pretty much gone (mobility, for instance).  We'll see where this takes me.  Hopes are high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment