Monday, May 15, 2023

Amazing changes

 Another giant leap today.  

I didn't really do anything new.   I just worked a lot, staring into a monitor quite a bit.  Odd that it seemed to correlate with improved vision--staring into a monitor--that's terrible for your eyes, right?  That's what they say. 

 But that hasn't been my experience.  As long as you're focused and using good posture, and you periodically look off into the distance to give your intraocular muscles a break.  

I've noticed that improved vision is often accompanied by a system shock--whether it's after a night of hard drinking, or lack of sleep (I pulled an all-nighter last night with a 30 minute nap in the middle of the day.).

But yeah, I mean, it's definitely a noticeable change.  I wonder how many more of these there will be.  

How has it changed?  I guess, it's that it's becoming easier to control both eyes simultaneously is what I'm noticing--like it requires less attention and mental effort.   It's definitely an interesting and new direction to work toward.

No comments:

Post a Comment