Sunday, November 27, 2022

Had a psychedelic experience on Friday

 I was just watching TV and I noticed that I had a new kind of control over accommodation.  It felt like there was a little man behind my eyes that was kind of marionetting my eyes, and he was kind of rolling over from one eye to another, and I could control him.  Depending on which eye he was behind was that eye that had focus.  What was different was how much it tangible and real it felt like.  Like I had gained a new faculty and I had gained new degrees of freedom with my vision.  Surely, this is progress.  I noticed it was working still when I wasn't just watching TV, but also switch from one object to another.  I could feel the man, and control him as though he was an extension of myself: another appendage that I gained access to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment