Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Slowing down

I think I got a little too excited a number of entries ago.

I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems almost like I'm going slightly backwards--but not quite.  Before I was talking about how I was quickly going down in prism, and that I was basically working with two diopters to zero prism, and I was using this focus/fixing technique to stretch the accommodation reflex to where it should be.  Well today I had to go back to the four diopter prism.  I probably wasn't ready to go down in prism just yet.

Anyway--strangely--I think things are still improving though.  Some things involving Vivid Vision.
But yeah, I'm going to sort of move according to my current abilities so that I can achieve the focus/fixing technique, which seems to work.  Important not to get ahead of myself.  That's the whole point of prisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment