Tuesday, July 12, 2016

More progress

I knew it was a long time since my last update, but I'm surprised by how long it's been.  About a month and a half.  Things have been crazy busy.

I haven't changed my regimen for sometime now.  But really it's only been since March, or about four months that I'd been doing it, and during those months I'd seen massive progress.  I'm 100% sure that what I'm doing with the fixation cards is fixing my vision.  Or at least it's taking care of a major aspect of my vision training.

It's the accommodation mismatch.  It's getting so much better, and the control is so much better.  And today it occurred to me that the last week has been significantly better than ever before.  The accommodation across the eyes are almost completely in sync with one another up to the most closest.  My eyes are much straighter.  I recently visited my family in NH, and my mom said that my eyes are straighter and bigger.  So it's not just the imagination.

One thing that's very significant is my modified Brock String exercise.  I think I'm on the verge of officially getting depth with the Brock String.  I just need to create a new one.  My clear acrylic ring contraption has been beat to shit.  When I move it around in all of the extremes both of the eyes are almost completely on it.  It feels like I could be a few months away from achieving my goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment