Tuesday, December 16, 2014

More improvement

Not much to say, other than my vision is continually improving.  I don't know when it's going to be fixed, but I don't care.  I'll probably never stop playing Diplopia even after I've recovered stereopsis, simply because I don't ever want to lose it.

What's changed?  The double images are coming closer together.  Also, I notice that there are times in which I can notice both of the visual input streams simultaneously for more than a moment.  My vision is literally coming together.

I've been vigilantly playing Diplopia while undergoing tDCS.  I do some kind of variation of one-off, one-on.  I'm getting quite good at Bricks.  I got to the level with the almost indestructible bricks for the first time.  I have to say that it's pretty exciting.  The Space game is fun.  It's a little irritating how sensitive the controls are.  I am sort of tempted to purchase a Leap Motion controller so that I can use my hands to control the spacecraft.  The ultimate in nerdy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment