Monday, May 5, 2014

#325 session

There's nothing particularly interesting to report.  Vision does seem better.  I took two days off--Saturday and Sunday. I am still noticing some of the out-of-sync accommodation-ness, and I suspect that it will be there until the very end.  One of the things I noticed is that my eyes are automatically pointing to where they should be pointing.  Antisuppression Solitaire is looking great. It's surprising when I look at the cards through my anaglyph filters because I'm seeing quite a bit less black (the result of suppression).

The meditation seems to have made a big difference in my life in general.  It's easier for me to focus on what I'm doing, I'm less anxious, and everything seems to function better.  That's about it.  I may make a video in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment