Monday, March 3, 2014

#260 session: improved accuracy and alignment

I didn't see too much subjective improvement this week, although I did have a particularly 'good eye' day on Friday.

I spent the week doing the normal thing (motion exercises), but with the dark red Alpha Omega filters.  With those filters, the accommodation out-of-sync problem is more noticeable than it is with other filters.  Doing the light tube exercises, typically I would start out with it being very difficult to squash the out-of-sync accommodation problem, but then after around 20-30 minutes, I'd have it pretty well controlled.  Then the next day when I do it, the same thing would happen, except it would take less time to have it squashed.  By Friday of last week I had it to the point where I could have it squashed by around the five minute mark.  That is to say, it's not 100% where it needs to be.  It's because of this, and the fact that the Alpha Omega filters seem to be more challenging, that I considered just staying with and running with those filters for another week.

Instead I just went to the next filters--Mu Delta (green-yellow).  Predictably it's very bright, and clear.  That was Saturday and Sunday.  I haven't noticed too much of a change in subjective experience.  What I did notice is improvement in accuracy of eye movements and eye alignment,especially when I saccade from one side of my visual field to another.  The lazy eye image is landing damn near perfectly on target.  Is this a result of improved coordination?  Or is it the fact that I'm making progress with squashing the out-of-sync accommodation problem?  I'm betting it's the latter, and that is causing improved coordination and alignment.

Perhaps I'll have some good eye days this week.  It seems that those days are actually coming with decreasing frequency, but when they do come, it's a lot of eye candy.  The visual treat is very intense, because every time I have one of those days I'm intercepting more visual information than ever before in my life.  It's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment